We believe you deserve specialized care. We work with adults, couples, teens, and children 5+ feeling stuck in patterns that are no longer serving them. This often shows up as anxiety, worry, panic, depression, self-criticism, grief, relationship difficulties, trauma, indecisiveness, perinatal concerns, and major life stress. We are an inclusive and LGBTQIA+ affirming practice
With two locations, one less than one mile from Clemson University and one in downtown Greenville, SC, we created a soothing environment and a scheduling system that never keeps you waiting long. We understand that many people have worries about beginning counseling. By combining strong evidence-based techniques with a creative, personalized approach, we give our clients the best care in the Upstate.
- Specializing in anxiety, life transitions, stress, relational issues, school difficulties, identity development, & perinatal mental health,
- Treatment approaches using CBT, mindfulness, narrative therapy, and creative arts
- DBT training in progress
- Services for teens, college-aged, adults, and children 9+
- Provider for children, teens, and adults
- Speciality focus includes anxiety, depression, school concerns, identity, family transitions, and teen development, college specific concerns, and LGBTQIA+ support
- School Counseling background to help navigate behavioral and educational challenges
- Utilizes CBT, person-centered therapy, and play therapy intervention
- Specializes in couples counseling for a wide range of relationship concerns and helps form supportive relationships through healing & understanding
- Works with individuals providing therapy for life and family transitions, anxiety, depression, and more
- LGBTQIA+ affirming therapist for all relationships
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Provides Animal Assisted Therapy with her AKC trained dog, Baker
- Specializes in ADHD, emotional regulation, anxiety, depression, challenges in school, increasing communication, and life transitions
- Works with children 5+, teens, and adults
- Believes that treating children requires work with the whole family
- Incorporates experiential therapy, mindfulness, play therapy, reality, & CBT
- Registered Play Therapist in Process, Triple P Provider (Positive Parenting Program)
- Clinical Supervisor of Child & Teen Services and Internship Services
- Specializes in anxiety management, depression, grief, & childhood anger
- Services for children 10+, teens, adult females, and parents
- Author of O Survival by Grace about overcoming life's obstacles
- Focuses on Self-Awareness, Personal Goals, and Emotion Processing
- Uses Empowerment Theory, Mindfulness, Person-Centered Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Specializes in depression and anxiety, family concerns, isolation, relational issues, stress, existential topics, LGBTQIA+ & identity development
- Services for adults 18+
- Practices substance use counseling from a harm-reduction model
- Clinical Supervisor of Adult Services for The Well Center
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor in progress
- Specializes in working with teens 16+ and college aged clients
- Treats anxiety, identity development, gender and sexuality, depression,
self-harm, school concerns, family transitions, LGBTQIA+, and teen development
- Utilizes reality therapy, emotion-focused therapy, and person-centered therapy
- LPCA under the clinical supervision of Ginny Gaulin, LPCS
- Specializes in anxiety, stress, depression, bipolar disorder, family concerns, relational issues, & identity development
- Services for adults and college-aged students
- Practices from a family systems theory, strengths based, CBT, narrative, and person centered approach
- Enjoys volunteering at an Equine Assisted Therapy Center
- Specializing in trauma, life transitions, identity development, grief, anxiety, depression, gender and sexuality, LGBTQIA & relationship dynamics
- EMDR trained for trauma focused treatment
- Clinical focus on treating the whole person using relational theory
- Services for adults 18+
- Operations and Outreach Coordinator for The Well Center
- Specializes in teens 14+, college aged clients, and young adults
- Background in relationship-based trauma informed care
- Treats anxiety, identity development, depression, school concerns, family transitions, and trauma
- Masters Level Intern from Clemson University under the clinical supervision of Matthew Webb, LPC
- Specializes in anxiety, transitions, panic, uncertainty, depression, LGBTQIA+, & self-criticism
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified
- Author and clinician for The Wedding Check-In Premarital Counseling Series
- Licensed Art Therapist & LPC Supervisor
- Uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Existential approaches, Person-Centered Treatment, & Art Therapy
- Friendly, welcoming approach to Client Consultations
- Ready to answer any questions about billing or insurance
- Knowledgeable about the clinical specialities of our therapists
- Happy to provide referrals in the community, as needed
Marriage counseling and couples counseling can be a lifesaver. Seeking help for your relationship is a sign that your relationship is important and worth the effort. Our couples therapist is here to work with you to change for the better.
Common treatment goals:
- improve communication
- decrease irritability & anger
- address commitment issues, infidelity, or life goal differences
- build respect, understanding, and trust
- explore romantic and sexual wellbeing
- maintain what is working well
With informed care, relationships to be sources compassion, understanding, and fulfillment, not a source of stress or pain.
Parents often reach out at the recommendation of teachers and pediatricians or when life at home feels "off." Services for children age 5+ are available. We work with the whole family in order to:
- Decrease anxiety and worry
- Reduce stress of life transitions
- Adjust to change
- Build anger and frustration tolerance
- Improve low self-esteem
- Work on goals for ADD/ADHD
Our licensed professional counselors encourage skill building, self-expression, and exploration and allows for healing and growth to take place in a unique and creative way.
What are some reasons to seek our services?
- Uncontrollable worries that don't seem to stop
- Feeling overwhelmed by a new environment or in social situations
- Life transitions such as college, divorce, grief, moving, infidelity, break ups, and job search
- Wishing you could feel happier in your daily life
- Thinking there could be something "more"
During your intake session, your therapist will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs at this time. Our treatment approaches include cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, person-centered approaches, trauma-focused interventions, and postpartum work.
Ready to Book
Your First Session?
Let's Connect and Prioritize
Time for help?
Schedule Your Consultation
We want to hear from you.
We make sure all new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
The first step is a free phone consultation to make sure we are a great fit. From there we can clarify insurance questions and get your initial session scheduled quickly.
Please give us a call or fill out the form below and our client coordinator will be in touch by email within one business day to schedule your consultation. Please check your spam folder. This form should not be used in emergencies.
204 E Main Street, Pendleton, SC 29670
9 Toy St, Suite 4, Greenville, SC 29601
Phone Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm; Friday 9am - 11am
This phone number should not be used in emergencies.
Please email email@example.com
with questions about insurance or payment.