We believe you deserve specialized care. We work with adults, couples, teens, and children 5+ feeling stuck in patterns that are no longer serving them. This often shows up as anxiety, worry, panic, depression, self-criticism, grief, relationship difficulties, trauma, indecisiveness, perinatal concerns, and major life stress.
With two locations, one less than one mile from Clemson University and one in downtown Greenville, SC, we created a soothing environment and a scheduling system that never keeps you waiting long. We understand that many people have worries about beginning counseling. By combining strong evidence-based techniques with a creative, personalized approach, we give our clients the best care in the Upstate.
- Specializing in trauma, life transitions, identity development, grief, anxiety, depression, gender and sexuality, & relationship dynamics
- EMDR trained for trauma focused treatment
- Clinical focus on treating the whole person using relational theory
- Services for adults 18+
- LGBTQIA+ affirming
-Licensed Professional Counselor Associate under the supervision of Ginny Gaulin, LPC
- Services for adults struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, and career concerns
- Specializes treatment of adults with a variety of disabilities including developmental, acquired, age-related, and other with recreation therapy background
- Uses Solution-Focused Treatment, Strengths-Based, Feminist Theory, and CBT
- Specializes in ADHD, emotional regulation, anxiety, depression, challenges in school, increasing communication, and life transitions
- Works with children 5+, teens, and adults
- Believes that treating children requires work with the whole family
- Incorporates experiential therapy, mindfulness based interventions, play therapy, reality therapy, and cognitive therapy based techniques
- Registered Play Therapist in Process, Triple P Provider (Positive Parenting Program)
- Specializes in teens 16+, college aged clients, and perinatal mental health
- Postpartum International Trained for postpartum mood disorders
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- Treats anxiety, identity development, depression, school concerns, family transitions, and trauma
- Masters Level Intern from Clemson University under the clinical supervision of Matthew Webb, LPC
- Specializes in working with teens 12+ and college aged clients
- Treats anxiety, identity development, gender and sexuality, depression,
self-harm, school concerns, family transitions, and teen development
- LGBTQIA+ affirming and support for the community
- Utilizes reality therapy, emotion-focused therapy, and person-centered therapy
- LPCA under the clinical supervision of Ginny Gaulin, LPCS
- Specializes in anxiety management, depression, grief, & childhood anger
- Services for children 10+, teens, adult females, and parents
- Author of O Survival by Grace about overcoming life's obstacles
- Focuses on Self-Awareness, Personal Goals, and Emotion Processing
- Uses Empowerment Theory, Mindfulness, Person-Centered Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Specializes in depression and anxiety, family concerns, isolation, relational issues, stress, existential topics, & identity development
- Services for adults, plus teens 16+
- Practices substance use counseling from a harm-reduction model
- Advocate for LGBTQIA+ community and underserved populations
- Specializes in couples counseling for a wide range of relationship concerns and helps form supportive relationships through healing & understanding
- Works with individuals providing therapy for life and family transitions, anxiety, depression, and more
- Marriage and Family Therapist Associate under the supervision of Deborah Armstrong Ph. D.
- Provides Animal Assisted Therapy with her AKC trained dog, Baker
- Specializes in women-focused treatment of pregnancy, prenatal, & postpartum mental health, anxiety, panic, uncertainty, & self-criticism
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified
- Author and clinician for The Wedding Check-In Premarital Counseling Series
- Licensed and Board Certified Art Therapist, LPC Supervisor
- Uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Existential approaches, Person-Centered Treatment, and Art Therapy
- Conducts phone consultations for all new clients
- Schedules your intake session with a Well Center therapist
- Coordinates Billing and Insurance
- Friendly, welcoming approach to make the first step a positive experience
- Easy, reliable communication that never keeps you waiting long
- Ready to address any question or concerns - Ask away!
Marriage counseling and couples counseling can be a lifesaver. Seeking help for your relationship is a sign that your relationship is important and worth the effort. Our couples therapist is here to work with you to change for the better.
Common treatment goals:
- improve communication
- decrease irritability & anger
- address commitment issues, infidelity, or life goal differences
- build respect, understanding, and trust
- explore romantic and sexual wellbeing
- maintain what is working well
With informed care, relationships to be sources compassion, understanding, and fulfillment, not a source of stress or pain.
Parents often reach out at the recommendation of teachers and pediatricians or when life at home feels "off." Services for children age 5+ are available. We work with the whole family in order to:
- Decrease anxiety and worry
- Reduce stress of life transitions
- Adjust to change
- Build anger and frustration tolerance
- Improve low self-esteem
- Work on goals for ADD/ADHD
Our licensed professional counselors encourage skill building, self-expression, and exploration and allows for healing and growth to take place in a unique and creative way.
What are some reasons to seek our services?
- Uncontrollable worries that don't seem to stop
- Feeling overwhelmed by a new environment or in social situations
- Life transitions such as college, divorce, grief, moving, infidelity, break ups, and job search
- Wishing you could feel happier in your daily life
- Thinking there could be something "more"
During your intake session, your therapist will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs at this time. Our treatment approaches include cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, person-centered approaches, trauma-focused interventions, and postpartum work.
Ready to Book
Your First Session?
Let's Connect and Prioritize
Time for help?
Schedule Your Consultation
208 Frontage Rd, Suite 1B, Clemson, SC 29631
We want to hear from you.
We make sure all new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
Fill out and submit the form below to become a new patient. We will reach out via email within an hour or up to one business day to schedule your free 10 minute phone consultation to make sure we are a great fit. Please check your email inbox and spam folder. From there we can clarify insurance questions and get your initial session scheduled quickly.
This form should not be used in emergencies.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or concerns.
Click Here to Meet Our Team & View Our Specialties
Clinicians include: Brianna Hall LMFTA, Heather Mack LPCA, Dr. Lynne Cory LPC, Matthew Webb LPC, Odessa Young LPC, Rachel De Alba LPC, Rachel Johns M.Ed, Ginny Gaulin LPCS ATR-BC
9 Toy St, Suite 4, Greenville, SC 29601