We believe you deserve specialized care. We work with adults, couples, teens, and children 5+ feeling stuck in patterns that are no longer serving them. This often shows up as anxiety, worry, panic, depression, self-criticism, grief, relationship difficulties, trauma, indecisiveness, perinatal concerns, and major life stress.
We are a team of seven certified specialists covering all mental health struggles, parenting, couples counselings, & more.
Located less than one mile from Clemson University, we created a soothing environment and a scheduling system that never keeps you waiting long. We understand that many people have worries about beginning counseling. By combining strong evidence-based techniques with a creative, personalized approach, we give our clients the best care in the Upstate.
- Services for women, men, and teens struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, and career concerns
- Specializes treatment of adults with a variety of disabilities including developmental, acquired, age-related, and other with recreation therapy background
- Uses Solution-Focused Treatment, Strengths-Based, Feminist Theory, and CBT
- Specializes in ADHD, emotional regulation, anxiety, depression, challenges in school, increasing communication, and life transitions
- Works with children and teens ages 5 to 18 and college aged adults
- Believes that treating children requires work with the whole family
- Incorporates experiential therapy, mindfulness based interventions, play therapy, reality therapy, and cognitive therapy based techniques
- Registered Play Therapist in Process, Triple P Provider (Positive Parenting Program)
- Specializes in depression and anxiety, family concerns, isolation, relational issues, stress, existential topics, & identity development
- Services for adults, plus teens from 14 years of age
- Practices substance use counseling from a harm-reduction model
- Advocate for LGBTQIA+ community and underserved populations
- Specializes in couples counseling for a wide range of relationship concerns and helps form supportive relationships through healing & understanding
- Works with individuals providing therapy for life and family transitions, anxiety, depression, and more
- Marriage and Family Therapist Associate under the supervision of Deborah Armstrong Ph. D.
- Uses effective, evidenced-based practices to address individual and couple's treatment goals
- Specializes in anxiety management, depression, grief, & childhood anger
- Services for children as young as ten, young women and men up to age 22, adult females, and parents
- Author of O Survival by Grace about overcoming life's obstacles
- Focuses on Self-Awareness, Personal Goals, and Emotion Processing
- Uses Empowerment Theory, Mindfulness, Person-Centered Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Specializing in life transitions, identity development, grief, anxiety, depression, trauma, gender and sexuality, relationship dynamics, & substance use
- Clinical focus on treating the whole person using relational theory
- LGBTQIA+ affirming
- Services for adults 18+
-Licensed Professional Counselor Associate under the supervision of Ginny Gaulin, LPC
- Specializes in women-focused treatment of pregnancy, prenatal, & postpartum mental health, anxiety, panic, uncertainty, & self-criticism
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified
- Author and clinician for The Wedding Check-In Premarital Counseling Series
- Licensed and Board Certified Art Therapist
- Uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Existential approaches, Person-Centered Treatment, and Art Therapy
- Conducts phone consultations for all new clients
- Schedules your intake session with a Well Center therapist
- Friendly, welcoming approach to make the first step a positive experience
- Easy, reliable communication that never keeps you waiting long
- Ready to address any question or concerns - Ask away!
Marriage counseling and couples counseling can be a lifesaver. Seeking help for your relationship is a sign that your relationship is important and worth the effort. Our couples therapist is here to work with you to change for the better.
Common treatment goals:
- improve communication
- decrease irritability & anger
- address commitment issues, infidelity, or life goal differences
- build respect, understanding, and trust
- explore romantic and sexual wellbeing
- maintain what is working well
With informed care, relationships to be sources compassion, understanding, and fulfillment, not a source of stress or pain.
Parents often reach out at the recommendation of teachers and pediatricians or when life at home feels "off." Services for children age 5+ are available. We work with the whole family in order to:
- Decrease anxiety and worry
- Reduce stress of life transitions
- Adjust to change
- Build anger and frustration tolerance
- Improve low self-esteem
- Work on goals for ADD/ADHD
Our licensed professional counselors encourage skill building, self-expression, and exploration and allows for healing and growth to take place in a unique and creative way.
What are some reasons to seek our services?
- Uncontrollable worries that don't seem to stop
- Feeling overwhelmed by a new environment or in social situations
- Life transitions such as college, divorce, grief, moving, infidelity, break ups, and job search
- Wishing you could feel happier in your daily life
- Thinking there could be something "more"
During your intake session, your therapist will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs at this time. Our treatment approaches include cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, person-centered approaches, trauma-focused interventions, and postpartum work.
Ready to Book
Your First Session?
Let's Connect and Prioritize
Time for help?
Schedule Your Consultation
208 Frontage Rd, Suite 1B, Clemson, SC 29631
We make sure all new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out via email within an hour or up to one business day to schedule your free 10 minute consultation to make sure we are a great fit. From there we can clarify insurance questions and get your initial session scheduled quickly.
Please email, call, or contact us below with any additional questions or concerns.
Click Here to Meet Our Team & View Our Specialties
Clinicians include: Brianna Hall LMFTA, Heather Mack LPCA, Dr. Lynne Cory LPC, Matthew Webb LPC, Odessa Young LPC, Rachel Edwards LPCA, Ginny Gaulin LPC ATR-BC