We believe you deserve specialized care. We work with adults, teens, and children 4+ feeling stuck in patterns that are no longer serving them. This often shows up as anxiety, worry, panic, depression, self-criticism, grief, relationship difficulties, trauma, indecisiveness, and major life stress.
We are a team of certified specialists in anxiety, grief, trauma, recreation therapy, art therapy, and postpartum mood disorders.
Located less than one mile from Clemson University, we created a soothing environment and a scheduling system that never keeps you waiting long. We understand that many people have worries about beginning counseling. By combining strong evidence-based techniques with a creative, personalized approach, we give our clients the best care in the Upstate.
- Specializes in depression and anxiety, family concerns, isolation, relational issues, stress, existential topics, & identity development
- Services for adults, plus teens from 14 years of age
- Practices substance use counseling from a harm-reduction model
- Advocate for LGBTQIA+ community and underserved populations
-Licensed Professional Counselor Associate under the supervision of Ginny Gaulin, LPC
- Specializes in child and teen recreation therapy for anxiety, family transitions, anger, depression, isolation, autism, physical disabilities, and self esteem building
- Works with families with children ages 4 -18
- Uses effective, activity-based interventions to address treatment goals
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- Nationally Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Specializes in anxiety management, depression, grief, & childhood anger
- Services for children as young as ten, young women and men up to age 22, adult females, and parents
- Author of O Survival by Grace about overcoming life's obstacles
- Focuses on Self-Awareness, Personal Goals, and Emotion Processing
- Uses Empowerment Theory, Mindfulness, Person-Centered Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Services for women, men, and teens struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, and career concerns
- Specializes treatment of adults with a variety of disabilities including developmental, acquired, age-related, and other with recreation therapy background
- Uses Solution-Focused Treatment, Strengths-Based, Feminist Theory, and CBT
- Specializes in women-focused treatment of pregnancy, prenatal, & postpartum mental health, anxiety, panic, uncertainty, & self-criticism
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified
- Author and clinician for The Wedding Check-In Premarital Counseling Series
- Licensed and Board Certified Art Therapist
- Uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Existential approaches, Person-Centered Treatment, and Art Therapy
- Conducts phone consultations for all new clients
- Schedules your intake session with a Well Center therapist
- Friendly, welcoming approach to make the first step a positive experience
- Easy, reliable communication that never keeps you waiting long
- Ready to address any question or concerns - Ask away!
Did you know that 1 in 7 mothers and 1 in 10 fathers experience anxiety or depression after the birth of a child or during pregnancy?
Are you feeling:
- sad, tearful, or depressed?
- irritable or angry with others?
- it's difficult to bond with your baby?
- anxious or panicky?
- "out of control" or as if you are "going crazy?"
- upset about thoughts you can't get out of your mind?
- worries that you should have never become a mother?
These symptoms, and many more, could indicate you have a form of perinatal mood disorder. These may appear anytime during pregnancy and the first 12 months after childbirth
With informed care you can fully recover.
Parents often reach out at the recommendation of teachers and pediatricians or when life at home feels "off." Services for children age 4+ are available. We work with the whole family in order to:
- Decrease anxiety and worry
- Reduce stress of life transitions
- Adjust to change
- Build anger and frustration tolerance
- Improve low self-esteem
Our certified recreation therapist encourages skill building, self-expression, and exploration and allows for healing and growth to take place in a unique and creative way. You can learn more about recreation therapy here.
What are some reasons to seek our services?
- Uncontrollable worries that don't seem to stop
- Feeling overwhelmed by a new environment or in social situations
- Life transitions such as college, divorce, grief, moving, infidelity, break ups, and job search
- Wishing you could feel happier in your daily life
- Thinking there could be something "more"
During your intake session, your therapist will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs at this time. Our treatment approaches include cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, person-centered approaches, trauma-focused interventions, and art therapy.
Ready to Book
Your First Session?
Let's Connect and
Help You Feel Better
Time for help?
Schedule Your Consultation
208 Frontage Rd, Suite 1B, Clemson, SC 29631
We make sure all new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out to schedule your free 10 minute consultation to make sure we are a great fit. From there we can clarify insurance questions and get your initial session scheduled quickly. Currently, some of our therapists are paneled with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Please email, call, or contact us below with any additional questions or concerns.