We believe you and your family deserve specialized care. We work with adults, teens, and children feeling stuck in patterns that are no longer serving them. This often shows up as anxiety, worry, panic, depression, self-criticism, grief, relationship difficulties, trauma, indecisiveness, and major life stress.
Located less than 5 minutes from Clemson University, we created a soothing environment and a scheduling system that never keeps you waiting long. We understand that many people have worries about beginning counseling. By combining strong evidence-based techniques with a creative, personalized approach, we give our clients the best care in the Upstate.
- Specializes in anxiety management, depression, grief, & childhood anger
- Services for children as young as ten, young women and men up to age 22, adult females, and parents
- Author of O Survival by Grace about overcoming life's obstacles
- Focuses on Self-Awareness, Personal Goals, and Emotion Processing
- Uses Empowerment Theory, Mindfulness, Person-Centered Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Services for women and teens struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, life transitions, and career concerns
- Specializes treatment of males and females with a variety of disabilities including developmental, acquired, age-related, and other with recreation therapy background
- ONLINE TELEPSYCH AVAILABLE
- Uses Solution-Focused Treatment, Strengths-Based, Feminist Theory, and CBT
- Specializes in women-focused treatment of anxiety, panic, depression, perinatal mental health, uncertainty, & self-criticism
- Works with women and teens as young at 12 years old
- Author and clinician for The Wedding Check-In Premarital Counseling Series
- Licensed and Board Certified Art Therapist
- Uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Existential approaches, Person-Centered Treatment, and Art Therapy
- Conducts phone consultations for all new clients
- Schedules your intake session with a Well Center therapist
- Friendly, welcoming approach to make the first step a positive experience
- Easy, reliable communication that never keeps you waiting long
- Ready to address any question or concerns - Ask away!
What are the advantages of premarital counseling?
1) Reconnect in the middle of busy wedding planning
2) Decrease stress or anxiety about the future
3) Build healthy communication skills for life
Everyone knows that weddings are stressful, but entering into a marriage does not have to add stress. In this three session series, couples are encouraged to reflect, acknowledge, and invest in their relationship to strengthen their connection throughout the span of engagement and cultivate a fulfilling, meaningful marriage.
We serve all couples.
Parents often reach out at the recommendation of teachers and pediatricians or when life at home feels "off." Services for children age 10+ are available. We work with the whole family in order to:
- Decrease anxiety and worry
- Reduce stress of life transitions
- Adjust to change
- Build anger and frustration tolerance
- Improve low self-esteem
Parent Coaching is a large part of our therapeutic approach. Our art studio encourages self-expression and exploration, and allows for healing and growth to take place in a unique and creative way.
What are some reasons to seek our services?
- Uncontrollable worries that don't seem to stop
- Feeling overwhelmed by a new environment or in social situations
- Life transitions such as college, divorce, grief, moving, infidelity, pregnancy, infertility,
& postpartum life
- Wishing you could feel happier in your daily life
- Thinking there could be something "more"
During your intake session, your therapist will customize a treatment plan to meet your exact needs at this time. Our treatment approaches include cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, person-centered approaches, trauma-focused interventions, and art therapy.
Ready to Book
Your First Session?
Time for help?
Schedule Your Consultation
117 N Mechanic St, Pendleton, SC 29670
We make sure all new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out to schedule your free 10 minute consultation to make sure we are a great fit. From there we can clarify insurance questions and get your initial session scheduled quickly.
Please email, call, or contact us below with any additional questions or concerns.